How to make a delicious and fresh nutribullet pomegranate smoothie
This refreshing nutribullet pomegranate smoothie makes the perfect breakfast option for anyone looking for a light and different start to the day. The frozen raspberries and blueberries can be substituted for other frozen berries for a lovely chilled texture. The yoghurt delivers a pack of protein and calcium that will set you up well until lunch!
- The seeds of 1 pomegranate
- cup of blueberries
- cup of frozen raspberries
- 1 small seedless orange
- 100g fat free Greek yoghurt
- Water to just below the max line (depending on how thick you like it)
- Take the Tall or Colossus cup
- Place all the ingredients in, making sure that you don’t exceed the max line
- Screw on the extractor blade and place on the power base
- Blend until all the ingredients are fully smooth – this will take around 30 seconds
- Serve straight away whilst it’s nice and chilled!